Sunday, October 31, 2010

MY PBSM DERMATHON CARD is looooosstt. =.= yeay?



Two month ago a student in the fourth formers came to my class and gave the PBSM comittee a card. What we basically need to do is collest money and gave to them back on the right date. My problem is that I did not collect any money on that card and did not past it up on the right date. I did'nt care about he card at that time becayse OBVOUSELY at that time I was too focused on my PMR. Another problem is, I gave them my dad's number *because I did not use a handphone on that time*. So they asks me for the card at my dad's number. ANNOYING!* macam along mintak duit dari si penghutang pon ada jugak*  So after two month time, a prefect came to me ..and ask me to write a letter informing the reasons why I did not give the card back. I was like "ok, I'll write one for you" *but I did'nt* .So, time passed and my dad get this sms from a teacher early in the morning at about 6 telling him that I need to give the card to her on that day or else, TINDAKAN AKAN DIKENAKAN. *saya xda niat pon nak p sekolah hari tu!!*  Then, I wake up early to look for my card... I look.. and look... and look.. I really thought that I know where I put it..but I didnt. I was all stressed up!! So I write a letter to the teacher informing that I had lost the card. I keep telling my mom that I NEVER CARE about that card! NEVER! so my parents went to school and meat the teacher and gave her the letter. When my mom arrive home, she told me that the teacher told her that I need to meat the HEADMISSSSTTREEESS on monday! I was all freaked out. suddenly I when asking to myself WHY, WHY I didnt care about that USELESSS cARD??!! WHY?? I than again look for that card again and again..untilll I lost my hope and my room went to become like a birds nest. SO "tidy" that I cant even walk in to my room. I were all stressed up for the whole three days. and almost cry thinking about WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY TO PENGETUA. because of the stress in my head so I went to meet my mom and spill out all my emotion. THEN, my mom smile and laugh at me! she said...
she said..
she said that this was all a lie!A joke! this was all a lie that she made up for me so that I will be responsible for my stuff. =.=
At that time I went on SHOUTING and smiling and guess what my mom said ?? she said


GOTCHA!!;)


No comments:

Post a Comment