Thursday, October 28, 2010

What I've been doing for the past three days without ONLINING.

So,my parents went outstation and i need to stay at my granny's house for three days. without going to school. Because theres nobody going to send me and take me back home.there is no internet connection at my granny's house and totally no Astro.So these are the few things that I do to fill up my time.

1)watcing tv- what i've been watching?
- stairways to heaven tv3
-vampire diaries
-rachel ray
-other dramas that I did'nt remember their names.

2)sleep.

3)Texting with -my dad
                      -shafinaz

4)accompany my aunty for a shopping
  - FIRST time taking a ride on Rapid bus.
  - I bought birthday presents for shafinaz It is really hard to find a present for her! really hard.
  -met someone that had been studying in the same kindy as me in the bus.*he did'nt know that I even exist!*


                                                

1 comment:

  1. Aliaaa it's three, not tree~ btw, dalam fighting spiders tu cina tak elok :/ org putih tu elok! :P

    ReplyDelete